BLANC, GRIS, LIN...







COLONNE
Panneau de lin de 2,80m sur 0,90m
(Acrylique blanc, brun et bleu)


Mon prochain challenge avec le même procédé,
toujours sur toile de lin avec acrylique blanc,

un Zèbre
facon peau de Zèbre sur un tapis



3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Chere L'Élégante, What a wonderful trompe l'oeil effect is created by this wall hanging. I toy with the idea of having a trompe l'oeil mural in the hallway of my Budapest apartment. Perhaps one day...

Tish Jett a dit…

What a remarkably talented woman you are.

I do not dare write to you in French because my comment would be filled with errors.

What a thrill it was for me to have a comment written entirely in French. Of course I understand perfectly, but you French people really do have a difficult language for those of us with no talent for the task.

Mais, merci mille fois.

Tish (Letitia)

tish jett a dit…

Oh, I DO speak French, but I cannot write in French.

Please, when you write to me, do so in French. You make me look sophisticated.

Merci par avance.

Related Posts with Thumbnails